- Types Of Speech
- You can use zany as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Zany
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, n, y, and z, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters an. Zany starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters z, za, zan, and the ending characters are y, ny, any, ..
- A man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- School Grade
- Zany is set as a sat word that starts with z, ends with y, 2 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is zany a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zany in Pig Latin is said as "anyzay or anyzway".
- z | a | n | y
- za | an | ny
- zan | any
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- a buffoon in one of the old comedies;
imitates others for ludicrous effect
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- like a clown;
"a buffoonish walk";
"a clownish face";
"a zany sense of humor"
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Addlehead||a person with confused ideas|
incapable of serious thought
|Alcohol||a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent|
"alcohol (or drink) ruined him"
|Ament||a cylindrical spikelike inflorescence|
|Amusing||arousing or provoking laughter|
"an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"
"an amusing fellow"
"a comic hat"
"a comical look of surprise"
"funny stories that made everybody laugh"
"a very funny writer"
"it would have been laughab
View all cognitive synonyms for Zany
|Zany||a man who is a stupid incompetent fool|
View English words with the unique letters used in zany. Words With The Letters Anyz
|Blunder||an embarrassing mistake|
|Goof||a man who is a stupid incompetent fool|
|Sin||an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God''s will|
|Fool||a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of|
|Muggins||a person who lacks good judgment|
|Sap||a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle|
used for hitting people
|Saphead||a person who lacks good judgment|
|Tomfool||a person who lacks good judgment|
View All Names For Zany
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Zany (4 letters)||16||16||zayn|
|Nyanza (6 letters)||18 +2||19 +3||nyanza|
|Zayn (4 letters)||16||16||zayn|
Zany Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters