- Types Of Speech
- You can use zebra as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zebra
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, b, e, r, and z, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter b. Zebra starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters z, ze, zeb, zebr, and the ending characters are a, ra, bra, ebra, ..
- Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines
- School Grade
- Zebra is set as a kindergarten word that starts with z, ends with a, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is zebra a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zebra in Pig Latin is said as "ebrazay or ebrazway".
- z | e | b | r | a
- ze | eb | br | ra
- zeb | ebr | bra
- zebr | ebra
- Word Gram
|Braze||solder together by using hard solder with a high melting point|
View English words with the unique letters used in zebra. Words With The Letters Aberz
|Equid||hoofed mammals having slender legs and a flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck|
|Equine||hoofed mammals having slender legs and a flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck|
|Equus Zebra Zebra|
|Equus||type genus of the Equidae: only surviving genus of the family Equidae|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Braze (5 letters)||16||17||zebra|
Zebra Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters