- Types Of Speech
- You can use zinc as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zinc
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters c, i, n, and z, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters in. Zinc starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters z, zi, zin, and the ending characters are c, nc, inc, ..
- A bluish-white lustrous metallic element; brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable when heated; used in a wide variety of alloys and in galvanizing iron; it occurs as zinc sulphide in zinc blende
- School Grade
- Zinc is set as a kindergarten word that starts with z, ends with c, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is zinc a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zinc in Pig Latin is said as "inczay or inczway".
- z | i | n | c
- zi | in | nc
- zin | inc
- Word Gram
|Zinc||a bluish-white lustrous metallic element|
brittle at ordinary temperatures but malleable when heated
used in a wide variety of alloys and in galvanizing iron
it occurs as zinc sulphide in zinc blende
View English words with the unique letters used in zinc. Words With The Letters Cinz
|Metal||a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten|
"brass is an alloy of zinc and copper"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Zinc (4 letters)||15||17||zinc|
Zinc Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters