- Types Of Speech
- You can use zombie as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zombie
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters b, e, i, m, o, and z, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters mb. Zombie starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters z, zo, zom, zomb, zombi, and the ending characters are e, ie, bie, mbie, ombie, ..
- Several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- Is zombie a scrabble word? A 19 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zombie in Pig Latin is said as "ombiezay or ombiezway".
- z | o | m | b | i | e
- zo | om | mb | bi | ie
- zom | omb | mbi | bie
- zomb | ombi | mbie
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way;
"only an automaton wouldn't have noticed"
- a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
|Apparition||an act of appearing or becoming visible unexpectedly|
"natives were amazed at the apparition of this white stanger"
|Appearance||the act of appearing in public view|
"the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"
"it was Bernhardt''s last appearance in America"
|Astral||being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars|
"an astral body"
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Banshee||(Irish folklore) a female spirit who wails to warn of impending death|
|Bore||a hole or passage made by a drill|
usually made for exploratory purposes
|Bosom||a close affectionate and protective acceptance|
"his willing embrace of new ideas"
"in the bosom of the family"
|Breast||the front part of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen|
"he beat his breast in anger"
|Case||a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy|
"the family brought suit against the landlord"
View all cognitive synonyms for Zombie
|Zombie||several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur|
View English words with the unique letters used in zombie. Words With The Letters Beimoz
|Highball||a mixed drink made of alcoholic liquor mixed with water or a carbonated beverage and served in a tall glass|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Zombie (6 letters)||19||21||zombie|
Zombie Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters