- Types Of Speech
- You can use zygomorphic as a article in a sentence.
- About Zygomorphic
- A 4 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters c, g, h, i, m, o, p, r, y, and z, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Zygomorphic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters z, zy, zyg, zygo, zygom, and the ending characters are c, ic, hic, phic, rphic, ..
- Capable of division into symmetrical halves by only one longitudinal plane passing through the axis
- Pig Latin
- Zygomorphic in Pig Latin is said as "ygomorphiczay or ygomorphiczway".
- z | y | g | o | m | o | r | p | h | i | c
- zy | yg | go | om | mo | or | rp | ph | hi | ic
- zyg | ygo | gom | omo | mor | orp | rph | phi | hic
- zygo | ygom | gomo | omor | morp | orph | rphi | phic
- Word Gram
|Actinomorphic||capable of division into symmetrical halves by any longitudinal plane passing through the axis|
|Actinomorphous||capable of division into symmetrical halves by any longitudinal plane passing through the axis|
|Zygomorphic||capable of division into symmetrical halves by only one longitudinal plane passing through the axis|
View English words with the unique letters used in zygomorphic. Words With The Letters Cghimopryz
Zygomorphic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With C