- Types Of Speech
- You can use abuzz as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abuzz
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 5 letters with the letters a, b, u, and z, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter u. Abuzz starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abu, abuz, and the ending characters are z, zz, uzz, buzz, . Abuzz is also a double consonant (zz) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Noisy like the sound of a bee; "the room was abuzz over the latest scandal"
- Is abuzz a scrabble word? A 25 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Abuzz in Pig Latin is said as "abuzzay or abuzzway".
- a | b | u | z | z
- ab | bu | uz | zz
- abu | buz | uzz
- abuz | buzz
- Word Gram
|Abuzz||noisy like the sound of a bee|
"the room was abuzz over the latest scandal"
View English words with the unique letters used in abuzz. Words With The Letters Abuz
|Noisy||full of or characterized by loud and nonmusical sounds;|
"a noisy cafeteria";
"a small noisy dog"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Abuzz (5 letters)||25||27||abuzz|
Abuzz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters