- Types Of Speech
- You can use buzzing as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Buzzing
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 7 letters with the letters b, g, i, n, u, and z, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter z. Buzzing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bu, buz, buzz, buzzi, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, zing, zzing, . Buzzing is also a double consonant (zz) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Noisy like the sound of a bee; "the room was abuzz over the latest scandal"
- Is buzzing a scrabble word? A 28 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Buzzing in Pig Latin is said as "uzzingbay or uzzingbway".
- b | u | z | z | i | n | g
- bu | uz | zz | zi | in | ng
- buz | uzz | zzi | zin | ing
- buzz | uzzi | zzin | zing
- Word Gram
|Buzzing||noisy like the sound of a bee|
"the room was abuzz over the latest scandal"
View English words with the unique letters used in buzzing. Words With The Letters Bginuz
|Noisy||full of or characterized by loud and nonmusical sounds;|
"a noisy cafeteria";
"a small noisy dog"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Buzzing (7 letters)||28||32||buzzing|
Buzzing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters