- Types Of Speech
- You can use acrimony as a noun in a sentence.
- About Acrimony
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, i, m, n, o, r, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters im. Acrimony starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acr, acri, acrim, and the ending characters are y, ny, ony, mony, imony, ..
- A sharp and bitter manner
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Acrimony is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Acrimony in Pig Latin is said as "acrimonyay or acrimonyway".
- a | c | r | i | m | o | n | y
- ac | cr | ri | im | mo | on | ny
- acr | cri | rim | imo | mon | ony
- acri | crim | rimo | imon | mony
- Word Gram
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acidity||the property of being acidic|
|Acidulousness||the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth|
|Acridity||the quality of being sharply disagreeable in language or tone|
View all cognitive synonyms for Acrimony
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
View English words with the unique letters used in acrimony. Words With The Letters Acimnory
|Acerbate||make sour or bitter|
|Embitter||cause to be bitter or resentful|
"These injustices embittered her even more"
|Envenom||add poison to|
"Her husband poisoned her drink in order to kill her"
|Jaundice||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Disagreeableness||an ill-tempered and offensive disposition|
Acrimony Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters