- Types Of Speech
- You can use bitterness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bitterness
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters b, e, i, n, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters er. Bitterness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bit, bitt, bitte, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, rness, . Bitterness is also a double consonant (tt), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A sharp and bitter manner
- Compound Words
- A compound word, bitterness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are bitter, and ness.
- School Grade
- Bitterness is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with s, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Bitterness in Pig Latin is said as "itternessbay or itternessbway".
- b | i | t | t | e | r | n | e | s | s
- bi | it | tt | te | er | rn | ne | es | ss
- bit | itt | tte | ter | ern | rne | nes | ess
- bitt | itte | tter | tern | erne | rnes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a sharp and bitter manner
- the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
- the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
- a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acidity||the property of being acidic|
|Acidulousness||the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth|
|Acridity||the quality of being sharply disagreeable in language or tone|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bitterness
|Bitterness||a sharp and bitter manner|
View English words with the unique letters used in bitterness. Words With The Letters Beinrst
|Acerbate||make sour or bitter|
|Embitter||cause to be bitter or resentful|
"These injustices embittered her even more"
|Envenom||add poison to|
"Her husband poisoned her drink in order to kill her"
|Jaundice||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Disagreeableness||an ill-tempered and offensive disposition|
Bitterness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters