- Types Of Speech
- You can use resentment as a noun in a sentence.
- About Resentment
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, m, n, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters nt. Resentment starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, res, rese, resen, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, tment, ..
- A feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- Pig Latin
- Resentment in Pig Latin is said as "esentmentray or esentmentrway".
- r | e | s | e | n | t | m | e | n | t
- re | es | se | en | nt | tm | me | en | nt
- res | ese | sen | ent | ntm | tme | men | ent
- rese | esen | sent | entm | ntme | tmen | ment
- Word Gram
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acidity||the property of being acidic|
|Acidulousness||the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Anger||belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Animosity||a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility|
|Animus||a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility|
View all cognitive synonyms for Resentment
|Resentment||a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will|
View English words with the unique letters used in resentment. Words With The Letters Emnrst
|Gall||the trait of being rude and impertinent|
inclined to take liberties
|Irk||irritate or vex|
"It galls me that we lost the suit"
|Resent||feel bitter or indignant about|
"She resents being paid less than her co-workers"
|Enmity||the feeling of a hostile person|
"he could no longer contain his hostility"
|Hostility||acts of overt warfare|
"the outbreak of hostilities"
|Enviousness||a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something possessed by another|
|Envy||spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Grievance||a complaint about a (real or imaginary) wrong that causes resentment and is grounds for action|
|Grudge||a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation;|
"holding a grudge";
"settling a score"
"his promotion caused much heartburning among his rivals"
|Huffishness||a feeling of sulky resentment|
|Sulkiness||a sullen moody resentful disposition|
|The Green Eyed Monster|
Resentment Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters