- Types Of Speech
- You can use add as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Add
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, and d, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter d. Add starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, and the ending characters are d, dd, . Add is also a double consonant (dd) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- School Grade
- Add is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is add a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Add in Pig Latin is said as "adday or addway".
- a | d | d
- ad | dd
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- Verb Examples
- make an addition (to);
join or combine or unite with others;
increase the quality, quantity, zise or scope of;
"We added two students to that dorm room";
"She added a personal note to her letter";
"add insult to injury";
"add some extra plates to the dinn
- make an addition by combining numbers;
"add 27 and 49, please!"
- determine the sum of;
"add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
- state or say further;
"`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
- bestow a quality on;
"Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company";
"The music added a lot to the play";
"She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings";
"This adds a light note to the program"
- constitute an addition;
"This paper will add to her reputation"
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Add||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adjoin||attach or add|
"I adjoin a copy of your my lawyer''s letter"
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Affix||a linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form|
as of bacteria, red blood cells, etc.
View all cognitive synonyms for Add
|Dad||an informal term for a father|
probably derived from baby talk
|ADD||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
View English words with the unique letters used in add. Words With The Letters Ad
|Syndrome||a complex of concurrent things|
"every word has a syndrome of meanings"
View All Names For Add
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Award (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +4||award|
|Drag (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +2||drag|
|Draw (4 letters)||8 +3||8 +3||ward|
|Draft (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +4||draft|
|Audit (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +2||audit|
|Road (4 letters)||5||5||road|
|Death (5 letters)||9 +4||8 +3||death|
|Fade (4 letters)||8 +3||8 +3||deaf|
|Tread (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||trade|
|Dash (4 letters)||8 +3||7 +2||dash|
|Dart (4 letters)||5||5||adrt|
|Mudra (5 letters)||8 +3||10 +5||mudra|
|Drain (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +2||drain|
|Land (4 letters)||5||7 +2||land|
|Darts (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||strad|
|Ado (3 letters)||4||4||ado|
|Trade (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||trade|
|Aid (3 letters)||4||4||dia|
|EMDA (4 letters)||7 +2||8 +3||made|
|Stead (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||sated|
|Guard (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +4||adgru|
|Dawah (5 letters)||12 +7||11 +6||dawah|
|Fraud (5 letters)||9 +4||10 +5||fraud|
|Raid (4 letters)||5||5||adir|
|Hands (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +4||adhns|
Add Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters