- Types Of Speech
- You can use dad as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dad
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, and d, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Dad starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, da, and the ending characters are d, ad, ..
- An informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Dad is set as a kindergarten word that starts with d, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is dad a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- A Palindrome is a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backwards. View all palindrome words here.
- Pig Latin
- Dad in Pig Latin is said as "adday or addway".
- d | a | d
- da | ad
- Word Gram
|Antediluvian||a very old (or old fashioned) person|
|Antique||any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity|
|Archbishop||a bishop of highest rank|
|Archdeacon||(Anglican Church) an ecclesiastical dignitary usually ranking just below a bishop|
|Archpriest||a senior clergyman and dignitary|
|Bishop||(chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color|
View all cognitive synonyms for Dad
|Dad||an informal term for a father|
probably derived from baby talk
|ADD||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
View English words with the unique letters used in dad. Words With The Letters Ad
|Begetter||a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)|
"his father was born in Atlanta"
|Father||God when considered as the first person in the Trinity|
"hear our prayers, Heavenly Father"
View All Names For Dad
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Award (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +4||award|
|Drag (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +2||drag|
|Draw (4 letters)||8 +3||8 +3||ward|
|Draft (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +4||draft|
|Audit (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +2||audit|
|Road (4 letters)||5||5||road|
|Death (5 letters)||9 +4||8 +3||death|
|Fade (4 letters)||8 +3||8 +3||deaf|
|Tread (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||trade|
|Dash (4 letters)||8 +3||7 +2||dash|
|Dart (4 letters)||5||5||adrt|
|Mudra (5 letters)||8 +3||10 +5||mudra|
|Drain (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +2||indra|
|Land (4 letters)||5||7 +2||land|
|Darts (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||strad|
|Ado (3 letters)||4||4||ado|
|Trade (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||trade|
|Aid (3 letters)||4||4||dia|
|EMDA (4 letters)||7 +2||8 +3||made|
|Stead (5 letters)||6 +1||6 +1||sated|
|Guard (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +4||adgru|
|Dawah (5 letters)||12 +7||11 +6||dawah|
|Fraud (5 letters)||9 +4||10 +5||fraud|
|Raid (4 letters)||5||5||adir|
|Hands (5 letters)||9 +4||9 +4||adhns|
Dad Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters