- Types Of Speech
- You can use affection as a noun in a sentence.
- About Affection
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, i, n, o, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter c. Affection starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, af, aff, affe, affec, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, . Affection is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A positive feeling of liking; "he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"; "the child won everyone''s heart"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, affection has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are affect, and ion.
- School Grade
- Affection is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Affection in Pig Latin is said as "affectionay or affectionway".
- a | f | f | e | c | t | i | o | n
- af | ff | fe | ec | ct | ti | io | on
- aff | ffe | fec | ect | cti | tio | ion
- affe | ffec | fect | ecti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Access||the act of approaching or entering|
"he gained access to the building"
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Admiration||a favorable judgment|
"a small token in admiration of your works"
|Adoration||worship given to God alone|
"he just adored his wife"
|Adoring||extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent|
"deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
"hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
|Affect||the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion|
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
View all cognitive synonyms for Affection
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
View English words with the unique letters used in affection. Words With The Letters Acefinot
|Feeling||the experiencing of affective and emotional states|
"she had a feeling of euphoria"
"he had terrible feelings of guilt"
"I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
|Attachment||the act of fastening things together|
|Protectiveness||a feeling of protective affection|
|Regard||a long fixed look;|
"he fixed his paternal gaze on me"
|Respect||behavior intended to please your parents;|
"their children were never very strong on obedience";
"he went to law school out of respect for his father''s wishes"
Affection Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters