- Types Of Speech
- You can use heart as a noun in a sentence.
- About Heart
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, h, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Heart starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, he, hea, hear, and the ending characters are t, rt, art, eart, ..
- A playing card in the major suit of hearts; "he led the queen of hearts"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Heart is set as a kindergarten word that starts with h, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is heart a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Heart in Pig Latin is said as "earthay or earthway".
- h | e | a | r | t
- he | ea | ar | rt
- hea | ear | art
- hear | eart
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a playing card in the major suit of hearts;
"he led the queen of hearts"
- an inclination or tendency of a certain kind;
"he had a change of heart"
- the courage to carry on;
"he kept fighting on pure spunk";
"you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- the locus of feelings and intuitions;
"in your heart you know it is true";
"her story would melt your bosom"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience;
"the gist of the prosecutor's argument";
"the heart and soul of the Republican Party";
"the nub of the story"
- a positive feeling of liking;
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt";
"the child won everyone's heart"
- a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal);
"a five-pound beef heart will serve six"
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region;
"it is in the center of town";
"they ran forward into the heart of the struggle";
"they were in the eye of the storm"
- a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom;
conventionally used on playing cards and valentines;
"he drew a heart and called it a valentine"
|AB||the muscles of the abdomen|
|Abatis||line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) toward the enemy|
|Abattis||line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) toward the enemy|
|Abdomen||the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis|
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Adams Stokes Syndrome|
|Admiration||a favorable judgment|
"a small token in admiration of your works"
|Adoration||worship given to God alone|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
View all cognitive synonyms for Heart
|Earth||a connection between an electrical device and the earth (which is a zero voltage)|
|Heart||a playing card in the major suit of hearts|
"he led the queen of hearts"
|Herat||a city in northwestern Afghanistan on the site of several ancient cities|
|Hater||a person who hates|
|Harte||United States writer noted for his stories about life during the California gold rush (1836-1902)|
View English words with the unique letters used in heart. Words With The Letters Aehrt
View All Names For Heart
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Heater (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||reheat|
|Hearth (6 letters)||12 +4||10 +3||hertha|
|Earth (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Heart (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Theater (7 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||theatre|
|Theatre (7 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||theatre|
|Wreath (6 letters)||12 +4||11 +4||thawer|
|Hauteur (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +4||hauteur|
|Heather (7 letters)||13 +5||11 +4||heather|
|Urethra (7 letters)||10 +2||10 +3||urethra|
|Aether (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||reheat|
|Threat (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||threat|
|Herat (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Hertha (6 letters)||12 +4||10 +3||hertha|
|Hater (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Hatter (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||threat|
|Earhart (7 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||earhart|
|Harte (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Weather (7 letters)||13 +5||12 +5||weather|
|Reheat (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||reheat|
|Wreathe (7 letters)||13 +5||12 +5||weather|
|Hearty (6 letters)||12 +4||10 +3||earthy|
|Earthy (6 letters)||12 +4||10 +3||earthy|
|Rather (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||rather|
|Whereat (7 letters)||13 +5||12 +5||weather|
Heart Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters