- Types Of Speech
- You can use affray as a noun in a sentence.
- About Affray
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, f, r, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters fr. Affray starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, af, aff, affr, affra, and the ending characters are y, ay, ray, fray, ffray, . Affray is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A noisy fight
- Middle English
- Is affray a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Affray in Pig Latin is said as "affrayay or affrayway".
- a | f | f | r | a | y
- af | ff | fr | ra | ay
- aff | ffr | fra | ray
- affr | ffra | fray
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a noisy fight
- noisy quarrel
|Abash||cause to be embarrassed|
cause to feel self-conscious
|Ablate||remove an organ or bodily structure|
|Abrade||strike against an object|
"She stubbed her one''s toe in the dark and now it''s broken"
|Abrasion||the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice|
|Acerbate||make sour or bitter|
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Addle The Wits|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
View all cognitive synonyms for Affray
|Affray||a noisy fight|
View English words with the unique letters used in affray. Words With The Letters Afry
|Combat||an engagement fought between two military forces|
|Fight||a boxing match|
"the fight was on television last night"
|Fighting||the act of fighting|
any contest or struggle
"a fight broke out at the hockey game"
"there was fighting in the streets"
"the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Affray (6 letters)||15||14||affray|
|Fray (4 letters)||10||9||fray|
Affray Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters