- Types Of Speech
- You can use altercation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Altercation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter c. Altercation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, alt, alte, alter, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Noisy quarrel
- Compound Words
- A compound word, altercation has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are alter, and cation.
- School Grade
- Altercation is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Altercation in Pig Latin is said as "altercationay or altercationway".
- a | l | t | e | r | c | a | t | i | o | n
- al | lt | te | er | rc | ca | at | ti | io | on
- alt | lte | ter | erc | rca | cat | ati | tio | ion
- alte | lter | terc | erca | rcat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Affray||a noisy fight|
|Aggressiveness||a disposition to fight|
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Arguing||a contentious speech act|
a dispute where there is strong disagreement
"they were involved in a violent argument"
|Argument||a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable|
if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
|Argumentation||the methodical process of logical reasoning|
"I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
View all cognitive synonyms for Altercation
View English words with the unique letters used in altercation. Words With The Letters Aceilnort
|Dustup||an angry dispute|
"they had a quarrel"
"they had words"
|Quarrel||an arrow that is shot from a crossbow|
has a head with four edges
|Row||the act of rowing as a sport|
|Words||language that is spoken or written|
"he has a gift for words"
"she put her thoughts into words"
|Wrangle||an instance of intense argument (as in bargaining)|
|Batrachomyomachia||a silly altercation|
Altercation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N