- Types Of Speech
- You can use alien as a noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Alien
- A 4 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, and n, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter i. Alien starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, ali, alie, and the ending characters are n, en, ien, lien, ..
- A form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
- Old French
- School Grade
- Alien is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with n, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is alien a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Alien in Pig Latin is said as "alienay or alienway".
- a | l | i | e | n
- al | li | ie | en
- ali | lie | ien
- alie | lien
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
- a person who comes from a foreign country;
someone who does not owe allegiance to your country
- anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- Verb Examples
- arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- transfer property or ownership;
"The will aliened the property to the heirs"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world;
"exotic plants in a greenhouse";
- not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something;
"an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism";
"the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper";
"jealousy is foreign to her nature"
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Ablactate||gradually deprive (infants) of mother''s milk|
"she weaned her baby when he was 3 months old and started him on powdered milk"
|Adversary||someone who offers opposition|
|Adversative||expressing antithesis or opposition|
"the adversative conjunction `but'' in `poor but happy''"
|Adverse||in an opposing direction|
"a contrary wind"
|Aerial||a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer|
|Aeriform||characterized by lightness and insubstantiality|
as impalpable or intangible as air
"figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle
"an airy apparition"
"physical rather than ethereal forms"
|Aery||any habitation at a high altitude|
View all cognitive synonyms for Alien
|Alien||a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere|
|Aline||place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight|
"align the car with the curb"
"align the sheets of paper on the table"
|Anile||of or like a feeble old woman|
View English words with the unique letters used in alien. Words With The Letters Aeiln
View All Names For Alien
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Entail (6 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||entail|
|Nitella (7 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||aeillnt|
|Spaniel (7 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||aeilnps|
|Tineola (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||elation|
|Pentail (7 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||pentail|
|Aileron (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||alerion|
|Airline (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||aeiilnr|
|Ventail (7 letters)||10 +5||13 +6||ventail|
|Latrine (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||reliant|
|Equanil (7 letters)||16 +11||19 +12||inequal|
|Nalline (7 letters)||7 +2||11 +4||nalline|
|Ratline (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||reliant|
|Trenail (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||reliant|
|Elastin (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||elastin|
|Relaxin (7 letters)||14 +9||16 +9||relaxin|
|Toenail (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||elation|
|Nepali (6 letters)||8 +3||11 +4||nepali|
|Elation (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||elation|
|Praline (7 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||praline|
|Saltine (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||elastin|
|Salient (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||elastin|
|Lentia (6 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||entail|
|Alien (5 letters)||5||7||alien|
|Aeolian (7 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||aeolian|
|Eolian (6 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||aeilno|
Alien Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters