- Types Of Speech
- You can use extraterrestrial as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Extraterrestrial
- A 6 syllables article and 16 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, r, s, t, and x, 10 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters rr. Extraterrestrial starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, ext, extr, extra, and the ending characters are l, al, ial, rial, trial, . Extraterrestrial is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
- Compound Words
- A compound word, extraterrestrial has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are extra, and terrestrial.
- School Grade
- Extraterrestrial is set as a grade eight word that starts with e, ends with l, 6 syllables, 6 vowels and 16 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Extraterrestrial in Pig Latin is said as "extraterrestrialay or extraterrestrialway".
- e | x | t | r | a | t | e | r | r | e | s | t | r | i | a | l
- ex | xt | tr | ra | at | te | er | rr | re | es | st | tr | ri | ia | al
- ext | xtr | tra | rat | ate | ter | err | rre | res | est | str | tri | ria | ial
- extr | xtra | trat | rate | ater | terr | erre | rres | rest | estr | stri | tria | rial
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
- Article Examples
- originating or located or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere;
"is there extraterrestrial life?"
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Ablactate||gradually deprive (infants) of mother''s milk|
"she weaned her baby when he was 3 months old and started him on powdered milk"
|Adversary||someone who offers opposition|
|Adversative||expressing antithesis or opposition|
"the adversative conjunction `but'' in `poor but happy''"
|Adverse||in an opposing direction|
"a contrary wind"
|Aerial||a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer|
|Aeriform||characterized by lightness and insubstantiality|
as impalpable or intangible as air
"figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle
"an airy apparition"
"physical rather than ethereal forms"
|Aery||any habitation at a high altitude|
View all cognitive synonyms for Extraterrestrial
|Extraterrestrial||a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere|
View English words with the unique letters used in extraterrestrial. Words With The Letters Aeilrstx
Extraterrestrial Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With L