- Types Of Speech
- You can use alliterative as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Alliterative
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, r, t, and v, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters er. Alliterative starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, al, all, alli, allit, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ative, . Alliterative is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Having the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable; "alliterative verse"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, alliterative has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are all, and iterative.
- Pig Latin
- Alliterative in Pig Latin is said as "alliterativeay or alliterativeway".
- a | l | l | i | t | e | r | a | t | i | v | e
- al | ll | li | it | te | er | ra | at | ti | iv | ve
- all | lli | lit | ite | ter | era | rat | ati | tiv | ive
- alli | llit | lite | iter | tera | erat | rati | ativ | tive
- Word Gram
|Assonant||having the same vowel sound occurring with different consonants in successive words or stressed syllables|
|Chanting||the act of singing in a monotonous tone|
|Ding||go `ding dong'', like a bell|
|Dingdong||go `ding dong'', like a bell|
View all cognitive synonyms for Alliterative
|Alliterative||having the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable|
View English words with the unique letters used in alliterative. Words With The Letters Aeilrtv
|Rhymed||having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds;|
|Rhyming||having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds;|
|Riming||having corrnesponding sounds especially terminal sounds;|
Alliterative Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E