- Types Of Speech
- You can use alliterate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Alliterate
- A 4 syllables verb and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, r, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters te. Alliterate starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, al, all, alli, allit, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, rate, erate, . Alliterate is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Use alliteration as a form of poetry
- Compound Words
- A compound word, alliterate has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are all, and iterate.
- Pig Latin
- Alliterate in Pig Latin is said as "alliterateay or alliterateway".
- a | l | l | i | t | e | r | a | t | e
- al | ll | li | it | te | er | ra | at | te
- all | lli | lit | ite | ter | era | rat | ate
- alli | llit | lite | iter | tera | erat | rate
- Word Gram
|Alliterate||use alliteration as a form of poetry|
View English words with the unique letters used in alliterate. Words With The Letters Aeilrt
|Alliteration||use of the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable in a line of verse|
"around the rock the ragged rascal ran"
|Alliterator||a speaker or writer who makes use of alliteration|
Alliterate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters