- Types Of Speech
- You can use appliance as a noun in a sentence.
- About Appliance
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, and p, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Appliance starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ap, app, appl, appli, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ance, iance, . Appliance is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Durable goods for home or office use
- School Grade
- Appliance is set as a grade six word that starts with a, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Appliance in Pig Latin is said as "applianceay or applianceway".
- a | p | p | l | i | a | n | c | e
- ap | pp | pl | li | ia | an | nc | ce
- app | ppl | pli | lia | ian | anc | nce
- appl | ppli | plia | lian | ianc | ance
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- durable goods for home or office use
- a device that is very useful for a particular job
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Accoucheuse||a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies|
|Advantage||benefit resulting from some event or action|
"it turned out to my advantage"
"reaping the rewards of generosity"
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
View all cognitive synonyms for Appliance
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
View English words with the unique letters used in appliance. Words With The Letters Aceilnp
|Durables||consumer goods that are not destroyed by use|
Appliance Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters