- Types Of Speech
- You can use contraption as a noun in a sentence.
- About Contraption
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, i, n, o, p, r, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Contraption starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cont, contr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ption, ..
- A device that is very useful for a particular job
- Pig Latin
- Contraption in Pig Latin is said as "ontraptioncay or ontraptioncway".
- c | o | n | t | r | a | p | t | i | o | n
- co | on | nt | tr | ra | ap | pt | ti | io | on
- con | ont | ntr | tra | rap | apt | pti | tio | ion
- cont | ontr | ntra | trap | rapt | apti | ptio | tion
- Word Gram
|Accessibility||the attribute of being easy to meet or deal with|
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accommodate||make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose|
"Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Adapt||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
|Adaptability||the ability to change or be changed to fit changed circumstances|
|Advantage||benefit resulting from some event or action|
"it turned out to my advantage"
"reaping the rewards of generosity"
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Advisability||the quality of being advisable|
"they questioned the advisability of our policy"
View all cognitive synonyms for Contraption
|Contraption||a device that is very useful for a particular job|
View English words with the unique letters used in contraption. Words With The Letters Acinoprt
|Device||any clever (deceptive) maneuver|
"he would stoop to any device to win a point"
|Gimbals||an appliance that allows an object (such as a ship''s compass) to remain horizontal even as its support tips|
|Injector||a contrivance for injecting (e.g., water into the boiler of a steam engine or particles into an accelerator etc.)|
Contraption Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N