- Types Of Speech
- You can use archetype as a noun in a sentence.
- About Archetype
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, p, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter e. Archetype starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ar, arc, arch, arche, and the ending characters are e, pe, ype, type, etype, ..
- An original model on which something is patterned
- Old French
- School Grade
- Archetype is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with e, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Archetype in Pig Latin is said as "archetypeay or archetypeway".
- a | r | c | h | e | t | y | p | e
- ar | rc | ch | he | et | ty | yp | pe
- arc | rch | che | het | ety | typ | ype
- arch | rche | chet | hety | etyp | type
- Word Gram
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Antitype||an opposite or contrasting type|
|Biotype||organisms sharing a specified genotype or the genotype (or peculiarities) so shared|
View all cognitive synonyms for Archetype
|Archetype||an original model on which something is patterned|
View English words with the unique letters used in archetype. Words With The Letters Acehprty
Archetype Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters