- Types Of Speech
- You can use original as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Original
- A 4 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, g, i, l, n, o, and r, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters gi. Original starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, or, ori, orig, origi, and the ending characters are l, al, nal, inal, ginal, ..
- An original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Original is set as a sat word that starts with o, ends with l, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Original in Pig Latin is said as "originalay or originalway".
- o | r | i | g | i | n | a | l
- or | ri | ig | gi | in | na | al
- ori | rig | igi | gin | ina | nal
- orig | rigi | igin | gina | inal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- an original model on which something is patterned
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- not derived or copied or translated from something else;
"the play is original;
not an adaptation";
"he kept the original copy and gave her only a xerox";
"the translation misses much of the subtlety of the original French"
- preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed;
"the original inhabitants of the Americas";
"the book still has its original binding";
"restored the house to its original condition";
"the original performance of the opera";
- (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary;
"his work is based on only original, not secondary, sources"
- Article Examples
- being or productive of something fresh and unusual;
or being as first made or thought of;
"a truly original approach";
"with original music";
"an original mind"
|Abase||cause to feel shame|
hurt the pride of
"He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
|Abecedarian||a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge|
|Abo||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aborigine||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Above||appearing earlier in the same text|
"flaws in the above interpretation"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
View all cognitive synonyms for Original
|Original||an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made|
View English words with the unique letters used in original. Words With The Letters Agilnor
|Creation||(theology) God''s act of bringing the universe into existence|
Original Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters