- Types Of Speech
- You can use originality as a noun in a sentence.
- About Originality
- A 6 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, g, i, l, n, o, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter n. Originality starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, or, ori, orig, origi, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ality, ..
- The quality of being new and original (not derived from something else)
- Pig Latin
- Originality in Pig Latin is said as "originalityay or originalityway".
- o | r | i | g | i | n | a | l | i | t | y
- or | ri | ig | gi | in | na | al | li | it | ty
- ori | rig | igi | gin | ina | nal | ali | lit | ity
- orig | rigi | igin | gina | inal | nali | alit | lity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the quality of being new and original (not derived from something else)
- the ability to think and act independently
|Bangle||cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing|
|Bauble||cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing|
|Boldness||the quality of standing out strongly and distinctly|
|Callowness||lacking and evidencing lack of experience of life|
|Cleverness||the property of being ingenious|
"a plot of great ingenuity"
"the cleverness of its design"
|Contrariety||the relation between contraries|
View all cognitive synonyms for Originality
|Unoriginality||the quality of being unoriginal|
|Originality||the quality of being new and original (not derived from something else)|
View English words with the unique letters used in originality. Words With The Letters Agilnorty
|Quality||an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone|
"the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
|Freshness||originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel|
|Heterodoxy||the quality of being unorthodox|
|Novelty||cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing|
|Unorthodoxy||the quality of being unorthodox|
Originality Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With Y