- Types Of Speech
- You can use avid as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Avid
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 4 letters with the letters a, d, i, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters vi. Avid starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, av, avi, and the ending characters are d, id, vid, ..
- Marked by active interest and enthusiasm; "an avid sports fan"; "a great walker"; "an eager beaver"
- School Grade
- Avid is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with d, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is avid a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Avid in Pig Latin is said as "aviday or avidway".
- a | v | i | d
- av | vi | id
- avi | vid
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- marked by active interest and enthusiasm;
"an avid sports fan";
"a great walker";
"an eager beaver"
- (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous;
"avid for adventure";
"an avid ambition to succeed";
"fierce devouring affection";
"the esurient eyes of an avid curiosity";
"greedy for fame"
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Ablaze||resembling flame in brilliance or color|
"maple trees ablaze in autumn"
"flaming autumn leaves"
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Abundant||present in great quantity|
"an abundant supply of water"
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
View all cognitive synonyms for Avid
|Diva||a distinguished female operatic singer|
a female operatic star
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
View English words with the unique letters used in avid. Words With The Letters Adiv
View All Names For Avid
|Enthusiastic||having or showing great excitement and interest;|
"enthusiastic crowds filled the streets";
"an enthusiastic response";
"was enthusiastic about taking ballet lessons"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Diva (4 letters)||8||9||avid|
|David (5 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||addiv|
|Avid (4 letters)||8||9||avid|
|Vida (4 letters)||8||9||avid|
Avid Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters