- Types Of Speech
- You can use diva as a noun in a sentence.
- About Diva
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, d, i, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters iv. Diva starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, di, div, and the ending characters are a, va, iva, ..
- A distinguished female operatic singer; a female operatic star
- Is diva a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Diva in Pig Latin is said as "ivaday or ivadway".
- d | i | v | a
- di | iv | va
- div | iva
- Word Gram
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Agonist||(biochemistry) a drug that can combine with a receptor on a cell to produce a physiological reaction|
|Alto||the pitch range of the lowest female voice|
|Balladeer||a singer of popular ballads|
|Baritone||the second lowest brass wind instrument|
|Bass||nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes|
View all cognitive synonyms for Diva
|Diva||a distinguished female operatic singer|
a female operatic star
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
View English words with the unique letters used in diva. Words With The Letters Adiv
View All Names For Diva
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Diva (4 letters)||8||9||avid|
|David (5 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||addiv|
|Avid (4 letters)||8||9||avid|
|Vida (4 letters)||8||9||avid|
Diva Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters