- Types Of Speech
- You can use bat as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bat
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, b, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Bat starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, and the ending characters are t, at, ..
- (baseball) a turn batting; "he was at bat when it happened"; "he got 4 hits in 4 at-bats"
- School Grade
- Bat is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is bat a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bat in Pig Latin is said as "atbay or atbway".
- b | a | t
- ba | at
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- (baseball) a turn batting;
"he was at bat when it happened";
"he got 4 hits in 4 at-bats"
- nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- a bat used in playing cricket
- a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- Verb Examples
- wink briefly;
"bat one's eyelids"
- beat thoroughly in a competition or fight;
"We licked the other team on Sunday!"
- strike with, or as if with a baseball bat;
"bat the ball"
- use a bat;
- have a turn at bat;
"Jones bats first, followed by Martinez"
|Aardvark||nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites|
sole extant representative of the order Tubulidentata
|Aardwolf||striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects|
|Acedia||apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Afflict||cause bodily suffering to|
|Agate||an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony|
used as a gemstone and for making mortars and pestles
|Alaskan Brown Bear|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bat
|Bat||(baseball) a turn batting|
"he was at bat when it happened"
"he got 4 hits in 4 at-bats"
|Tab||a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet|
View English words with the unique letters used in bat. Words With The Letters Abt
|Play||the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully|
|Turn||taking a short walk out and back|
"we took a turn in the park"
View All Names For Bat
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bat (3 letters)||5||6||tab|
|Tabby (5 letters)||12 +7||13 +7||abbty|
|Tuba (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||tuba|
|Tab (3 letters)||5||6||tab|
|Tabu (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||tuba|
|Bata (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||bata|
|Bayat (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||aabty|
|Butat (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||butat|
|Abut (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||tuba|
|Batty (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||batty|
|Battu (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||butat|
Bat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters