- Types Of Speech
- You can use tab as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tab
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, b, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Tab starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, ta, and the ending characters are b, ab, ..
- A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- School Grade
- Tab is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is tab a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tab in Pig Latin is said as "abtay or abtway".
- t | a | b
- ta | ab
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it;
"pull the tab to open the can";
"files with a red tab will be stored separately";
"the collar has a tab with a button hole"
- the key on an electric typewriter that causes a tabulation
- sensationalist journalism
- the bill in a restaurant;
"he asked the waiter for the check"
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Afterpiece||a brief dramatic piece (usually comic) presented after a play|
View all cognitive synonyms for Tab
|Bat||(baseball) a turn batting|
"he was at bat when it happened"
"he got 4 hits in 4 at-bats"
|Tab||a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet|
View English words with the unique letters used in tab. Words With The Letters Abt
|Dose||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Bolus||a large pill;|
used especially in veterinary medicine
|Capsule||a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside|
|Dragee||pill that is a sugar-coated medicated candy|
View All Names For Tab
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bat (3 letters)||5||6||tab|
|Tabby (5 letters)||12 +7||13 +7||abbty|
|Tuba (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||tuba|
|Tab (3 letters)||5||6||tab|
|Tabu (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||tuba|
|Bata (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||bata|
|Bayat (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||aabty|
|Butat (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||butat|
|Abut (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||tuba|
|Batty (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||batty|
|Battu (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||butat|
Tab Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters