- Types Of Speech
- You can use beard as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Beard
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, and r, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Beard starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, bea, bear, and the ending characters are d, rd, ard, eard, ..
- Tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Beard is set as a grade one word that starts with b, ends with d, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is beard a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Beard in Pig Latin is said as "eardbay or eardbway".
- b | e | a | r | d
- be | ea | ar | rd
- bea | ear | ard
- bear | eard
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
- hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- Verb Examples
- go along the rim, like a beard around the chin;
"Houses bearded the top of the heights"
|Affront||a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of an affront|
"turning his back on me was a deliberate insult"
|Around The Bend|
|Ascender||(printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Bag||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
|Balmy||mild and pleasant|
"balmy days and nights"
"the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"
|Baptistery||bowl for baptismal water|
View all cognitive synonyms for Beard
|Beard||tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface|
|Bread||food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked|
|Ardeb||a unit of dry measure used in Egypt|
|Debar||prevent from entering|
"He was barred from membership in the club"
|Bared||having the head uncovered|
"caught bareheaded by the downpour"
"with bared head"
View English words with the unique letters used in beard. Words With The Letters Abder
|Fiber||a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth|
|Fibre||a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Beard (5 letters)||8||9||beard|
|Red Bat (7 letters)|
|Abrader (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||abrader|
|Adverb (6 letters)||12 +4||14 +5||adverb|
|Bread (5 letters)||8||9||beard|
|Dauber (6 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||dauber|
|Debaser (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||debaser|
|Debater (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||debater|
|Red Bay (7 letters)|
|Ardeb (5 letters)||8||9||beard|
|Abrade (6 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||abrade|
|Debar (5 letters)||8||9||beard|
|Barbed (6 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||dearbb|
|Bearded (7 letters)||11 +3||12 +3||bearded|
|Bared (5 letters)||8||9||beard|
|Abraded (7 letters)||11 +3||12 +3||abraded|
|Barred (6 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||barred|
|Dabster (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||dabster|
|Beards (6 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||abders|
Beard Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters