- Types Of Speech
- You can use whiskers as a noun in a sentence.
- About Whiskers
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, h, i, k, r, s, and w, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters sk. Whiskers starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wh, whi, whis, whisk, and the ending characters are s, rs, ers, kers, skers, ..
- The hair growing on the lower part of a man''s face
- Compound Words
- A compound word, whiskers has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are whisk, and ers.
- Pig Latin
- Whiskers in Pig Latin is said as "iskerswhay or iskerswhway".
- w | h | i | s | k | e | r | s
- wh | hi | is | sk | ke | er | rs
- whi | his | isk | ske | ker | ers
- whis | hisk | iske | sker | kers
- Word Gram
|Whiskers||the hair growing on the lower part of a man''s face|
View English words with the unique letters used in whiskers. Words With The Letters Ehikrsw
|Beard||tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface|
|Hair||a filamentous projection or process on an organism|
|Beaver||large semiaquatic rodent with webbed hind feet and a broad flat tail;|
construct complex dams and underwater lodges
|Burnside||beard grown down the side of a man''s face in front of the ears (especially when the rest of the beard is shaved off)|
|Fuzz||the first beard of an adolescent boy|
|Goatee||a small chin beard trimmed to a point;|
named for its resemblance to a goat''s beard
|Imperial||a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach|
|Sideburn||beard grown down the side of a man''s face in front of the ears (especially when the rest of the beard is shaved off)|
|Face||the act of confronting bravely;|
"he hated facing the facts";
"he excelled in the face of danger"
Whiskers Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters