- Types Of Speech
- You can use benignity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Benignity
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters b, e, g, i, n, t, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Benignity starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, ben, beni, benig, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, nity, gnity, ..
- A kind act
- Old French
- School Grade
- Benignity is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Benignity in Pig Latin is said as "enignitybay or enignitybway".
- b | e | n | i | g | n | i | t | y
- be | en | ni | ig | gn | ni | it | ty
- ben | eni | nig | ign | gni | nit | ity
- beni | enig | nign | igni | gnit | nity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a kind act
- the quality of being kind and gentle
|Act Of Grace|
|Act Of Kindness|
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Agreeableness||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
View all cognitive synonyms for Benignity
|Benignity||a kind act|
View English words with the unique letters used in benignity. Words With The Letters Beginty
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Benefaction||an act intending or showing kindness and good will|
|Benevolence||an act intending or showing kindness and good will|
|Consideration||a considerate and thoughtful act|
|Endearment||the act of showing affection|
|Favor||an act of gracious kindness|
|Favour||an act of gracious kindness|
|Forgiveness||the act of excusing a mistake or offense|
|Pardon||the act of excusing a mistake or offense|
|Thoughtfulness||a considerate and thoughtful act|
Benignity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters