- Types Of Speech
- You can use kindness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kindness
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters d, e, i, k, n, and s, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters dn. Kindness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kin, kind, kindn, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, dness, . Kindness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A kind act
- Compound Words
- A compound word, kindness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are kind, and ness.
- School Grade
- Kindness is set as a grade three word that starts with k, ends with s, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Kindness in Pig Latin is said as "indnesskay or indnesskway".
- k | i | n | d | n | e | s | s
- ki | in | nd | dn | ne | es | ss
- kin | ind | ndn | dne | nes | ess
- kind | indn | ndne | dnes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a kind act
- tendency to be kind and forgiving
- the quality of being warm-hearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic
|Act Of Grace|
|Act Of Kindness|
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Agreeableness||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
View all cognitive synonyms for Kindness
|Kindness||a kind act|
View English words with the unique letters used in kindness. Words With The Letters Deikns
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Benefaction||an act intending or showing kindness and good will|
|Benevolence||an act intending or showing kindness and good will|
|Consideration||a considerate and thoughtful act|
|Endearment||the act of showing affection|
|Favor||an act of gracious kindness|
|Favour||an act of gracious kindness|
|Forgiveness||the act of excusing a mistake or offense|
|Pardon||the act of excusing a mistake or offense|
|Thoughtfulness||a considerate and thoughtful act|
Kindness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters