- Types Of Speech
- You can use biochemical as a article in a sentence.
- About Biochemical
- A 5 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, h, i, l, m, and o, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Biochemical starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bio, bioc, bioch, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ical, mical, ..
- Of or relating to biochemistry; involving chemical processes in living organisms
- Pig Latin
- Biochemical in Pig Latin is said as "iochemicalbay or iochemicalbway".
- b | i | o | c | h | e | m | i | c | a | l
- bi | io | oc | ch | he | em | mi | ic | ca | al
- bio | ioc | och | che | hem | emi | mic | ica | cal
- bioc | ioch | oche | chem | hemi | emic | mica | ical
- Word Gram
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acidity||the property of being acidic|
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Alkali||any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water|
"bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia"
|Alkalinity||pH values above 7|
|Alkaliser||an agent that counteracts or neutralizes acidity (especially in the stomach)|
|Alkalizer||an agent that counteracts or neutralizes acidity (especially in the stomach)|
|Anion||a negatively charged ion|
View all cognitive synonyms for Biochemical
|Biochemical||of or relating to biochemistry|
involving chemical processes in living organisms
View English words with the unique letters used in biochemical. Words With The Letters Abcehilmo
|Biochemistry||the organic chemistry of compounds and processes occuring in organisms;|
the effort to understand biology within the context of chemistry
Biochemical Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With L