- Types Of Speech
- You can use biochemistry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Biochemistry
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters b, c, e, h, i, m, o, r, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters em. Biochemistry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bio, bioc, bioch, and the ending characters are y, ry, try, stry, istry, ..
- The organic chemistry of compounds and processes occuring in organisms; the effort to understand biology within the context of chemistry
- Pig Latin
- Biochemistry in Pig Latin is said as "iochemistrybay or iochemistrybway".
- b | i | o | c | h | e | m | i | s | t | r | y
- bi | io | oc | ch | he | em | mi | is | st | tr | ry
- bio | ioc | och | che | hem | emi | mis | ist | str | try
- bioc | ioch | oche | chem | hemi | emis | mist | istr | stry
- Word Gram
|Agrobiology||the study of plant nutrition and growth especially as a way to increase crop yield|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Astrobiology||the branch of biology concerned with the effects of outer space on living organisms and the search for extraterrestrial life|
|Bacteriology||the branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease|
|Biology||the science that studies living organisms|
View all cognitive synonyms for Biochemistry
|Biochemistry||the organic chemistry of compounds and processes occuring in organisms|
the effort to understand biology within the context of chemistry
View English words with the unique letters used in biochemistry. Words With The Letters Bcehimorsty
Biochemistry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y