- Types Of Speech
- You can use bloom as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bloom
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, l, m, and o, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Bloom starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bl, blo, bloo, and the ending characters are m, om, oom, loom, . Bloom is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A powdery deposit on a surface
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Bloom is set as a grade four word that starts with b, ends with m, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is bloom a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bloom in Pig Latin is said as "oomblay or oomblway".
- b | l | o | o | m
- bl | lo | oo | om
- blo | loo | oom
- bloo | loom
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a powdery deposit on a surface
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- the organic process of bearing flowers;
"you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- the best time of youth
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- Verb Examples
- produce or yield flowers;
"The cherry tree bloomed"
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advanced||(of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry|
"an advanced country technologically"
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Anthesis||the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms|
|Attractiveness||a beauty that appeals to the senses|
|Bake||cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven|
"bake the potatoes"
|Batten||a strip fixed to something to hold it firm|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bloom
|Crystallisation||the formation of crystals|
|Crystallization||a mental synthesis that becomes fixed or concrete by a process resembling crystal formation|
|Crystallizing||the formation of crystals|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Tombola (7 letters)||11 +2||14 +2||tombola|
|Mobula (6 letters)||10 +1||14 +2||mobula|
|Lobworm (7 letters)||14 +5||17 +5||blmoorw|
|Aplomb (6 letters)||12 +3||16 +4||aplomb|
|Symbol (6 letters)||13 +4||15 +3||blmosy|
|Malabo (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||malabo|
|Blossom (7 letters)||11 +2||14 +2||blmooss|
|Abloom (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||ablmoo|
|Buxomly (7 letters)||21 +12||24 +12||buxomly|
|Mob Law (7 letters)|
|Symbols (7 letters)||14 +5||16 +4||blmossy|
|Bloomy (6 letters)||13 +4||15 +3||blmooy|
|Absalom (7 letters)||11 +2||14 +2||aablmos|
Bloom Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters