- Types Of Speech
- You can use efflorescence as a noun in a sentence.
- About Efflorescence
- A 4 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters c, e, f, l, n, o, r, and s, 8 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter e. Efflorescence starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ef, eff, effl, efflo, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, cence, . Efflorescence is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A powdery deposit on a surface
- School Grade
- Efflorescence is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 13 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Efflorescence in Pig Latin is said as "efflorescenceay or efflorescenceway".
- e | f | f | l | o | r | e | s | c | e | n | c | e
- ef | ff | fl | lo | or | re | es | sc | ce | en | nc | ce
- eff | ffl | flo | lor | ore | res | esc | sce | cen | enc | nce
- effl | fflo | flor | lore | ores | resc | esce | scen | cenc | ence
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a powdery deposit on a surface
- the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
- any red eruption of the skin
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advanced||(of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry|
"an advanced country technologically"
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Anthesis||the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms|
|Attractiveness||a beauty that appeals to the senses|
|Bake||cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven|
"bake the potatoes"
|Batten||a strip fixed to something to hold it firm|
View all cognitive synonyms for Efflorescence
|Efflorescence||a powdery deposit on a surface|
View English words with the unique letters used in efflorescence. Words With The Letters Ceflnors
Efflorescence Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E