- Types Of Speech
- You can use inflorescence as a noun in a sentence.
- About Inflorescence
- A 4 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters c, e, f, i, l, n, o, r, and s, 8 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter e. Inflorescence starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, in, inf, infl, inflo, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, cence, ..
- The flowering part of a plant or arrangement of flowers on a stalk
- Pig Latin
- Inflorescence in Pig Latin is said as "inflorescenceay or inflorescenceway".
- i | n | f | l | o | r | e | s | c | e | n | c | e
- in | nf | fl | lo | or | re | es | sc | ce | en | nc | ce
- inf | nfl | flo | lor | ore | res | esc | sce | cen | enc | nce
- infl | nflo | flor | lore | ores | resc | esce | scen | cenc | ence
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the flowering part of a plant or arrangement of flowers on a stalk
- the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
|Inflorescence||the flowering part of a plant or arrangement of flowers on a stalk|
View English words with the unique letters used in inflorescence. Words With The Letters Cefilnors
|Bloom||a powdery deposit on a surface|
|Blossom||reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts|
|Flower||reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts|
|Ament||a cylindrical spikelike inflorescence|
|Catkin||a cylindrical spikelike inflorescence|
|Corymb||flat-topped or convex inflorescence in which the individual flower stalks grow upward from various points on the main stem to approximately the same height;|
outer flowers open first
|Cyme||more or less flat-topped cluster of flowers in which the central or terminal flower opens first|
|Spike||sports equipment consisting of a sharp point on the sole of a shoe worn by athletes;|
"spikes provide greater traction"
|Umbel||flat-topped or rounded inflorescence characteristic of the family Umbelliferae in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point;|
youngest flowers are at the center
Inflorescence Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E