- Types Of Speech
- You can use brilliant as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Brilliant
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, n, r, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Brilliant starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bri, bril, brill, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, iant, liant, . Brilliant is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Full of light; shining intensely; "a brilliant star"; "brilliant chandeliers"
- School Grade
- Brilliant is set as a grade five word that starts with b, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Brilliant in Pig Latin is said as "illiantbray or illiantbrway".
- b | r | i | l | l | i | a | n | t
- br | ri | il | ll | li | ia | an | nt
- bri | ril | ill | lli | lia | ian | ant
- bril | rill | illi | llia | lian | iant
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- full of light;
"a brilliant star";
- having striking color;
"a bird with vivid plumage"
- characterized by or attended with brilliance or grandeur;
"the brilliant court life at Versailles";
"a glorious work of art";
"the splendid coronation ceremony"
- having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence;
"some men dislike brainy women";
"a brilliant mind";
"a brilliant solution to the problem"
- clear and sharp and ringing;
"the bright sound of the trumpet section";
"the brilliant sound of the trumpets"
- of surpassing excellence;
"a brilliant performance";
"a superb actor"
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Adroit||quick or skillful or adept in action or thought|
"an exceptionally adroit pianist"
"an adroit technician"
"his adroit replies to hecklers won him many followers"
"an adroit negotiator"
|Agile||moving quickly and lightly|
"sleek and agile as a gymnast"
"as nimble as a deer"
"quick of foot"
"the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Ample||affording an abundant supply|
"had ample food for the party"
"food is plentiful"
"a plenteous grape harvest"
"a rich supply"
View all cognitive synonyms for Brilliant
|Brilliant||full of light|
"a brilliant star"
View English words with the unique letters used in brilliant. Words With The Letters Abilnrt
|Bright||full or promise;|
"had a bright future in publishing";
"the scandal threatened an abrupt end to a promising political career"
Brilliant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters