- Types Of Speech
- You can use magnificent as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Magnificent
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, g, i, m, n, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter f. Magnificent starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mag, magn, magni, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, cent, icent, ..
- Characterized by or attended with brilliance or grandeur; "the brilliant court life at Versailles"; "a glorious work of art"; "magnificent cathedrals"; "the splendid coronation ceremony"
- School Grade
- Magnificent is set as a sat word that starts with m, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Magnificent in Pig Latin is said as "agnificentmay or agnificentmway".
- m | a | g | n | i | f | i | c | e | n | t
- ma | ag | gn | ni | if | fi | ic | ce | en | nt
- mag | agn | gni | nif | ifi | fic | ice | cen | ent
- magn | agni | gnif | nifi | ific | fice | icen | cent
- Word Gram
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
|Ample||affording an abundant supply|
"had ample food for the party"
"food is plentiful"
"a plenteous grape harvest"
"a rich supply"
"an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"
"a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"
"a stunning performance"
|Aug||the month following July and preceding September|
|August||the month following July and preceding September|
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
|Awful||causing fear or dread or terror|
"the awful war"
"an awful risk"
"a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"
"the dread presence of the headmaster"
"polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"
"a dreadful storm"
|Babylonian||the ideographic and syllabic writing system in which the ancient Babylonian language was written|
View all cognitive synonyms for Magnificent
|Magnificent||characterized by or attended with brilliance or grandeur|
"the brilliant court life at Versailles"
"a glorious work of art"
"the splendid coronation ceremony"
View English words with the unique letters used in magnificent. Words With The Letters Acefgimnt
|Impressive||producing a strong effect;|
"gave an impressive performance as Othello";
"a telling gesture"
Magnificent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With T