- Types Of Speech
- You can use callow as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Callow
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters a, c, l, o, and w, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ll. Callow starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, cal, call, callo, and the ending characters are w, ow, low, llow, allow, . Callow is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Lacking experience of life; "a callow youth of seventeen"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Callow is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with w, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is callow a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Callow in Pig Latin is said as "allowcay or allowcway".
- c | a | l | l | o | w
- ca | al | ll | lo | ow
- cal | all | llo | low
- call | allo | llow
- Word Gram
|Adolescent||a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity|
|Altogether||informal terms for nakedness|
"in the raw"
"in the altogether"
"in his birthday suit"
|Arrested||having development checked or reversed|
|Artless||simple and natural|
without cunning or deceit
"an artless manner"
|Asinine||complacently or inanely foolish|
|Awkward||not at ease socially|
unsure and constrained in manner
"awkward and reserved at parties"
"ill at ease among eddies of people he didn''t know"
"was always uneasy with strangers"
|A Novice At|
|A Stranger To|
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||a project of personal concern to someone|
"this project is his baby"
View all cognitive synonyms for Callow
|Callow||lacking experience of life|
"a callow youth of seventeen"
View English words with the unique letters used in callow. Words With The Letters Aclow
|Immature||lacking in development;|
"an unformed character"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Low Cal (7 letters)|
|Callow (6 letters)||11||14||callow|
Callow Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters