- Types Of Speech
- You can use fledgling as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Fledgling
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters d, e, f, g, i, l, and n, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Fledgling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fle, fled, fledg, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, gling, ..
- Young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying
- School Grade
- Fledgling is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with g, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Fledgling in Pig Latin is said as "edglingflay or edglingflway".
- f | l | e | d | g | l | i | n | g
- fl | le | ed | dg | gl | li | in | ng
- fle | led | edg | dgl | gli | lin | ing
- fled | ledg | edgl | dgli | glin | ling
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying
- any new participant in some activity
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- young and inexperienced;
"a fledgling enterprise";
"a fledgling skier";
"an unfledged lawyer"
|Abecedarian||a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge|
|Adolescent||a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity|
|Altogether||informal terms for nakedness|
"in the raw"
"in the altogether"
"in his birthday suit"
|Apprentice||works for an expert to learn a trade|
|Arrival||accomplishment of an objective|
|Arriver||someone who arrives (or has arrived)|
|Arriviste||a person who has suddenly risen to a higher economic status but has not gained social acceptance of others in that class|
|Aspirant||an ambitious and aspiring young person|
"a lofty aspirant"
"two executive hopefuls joined the firm"
"the audience was full of Madonna wannabes"
View all cognitive synonyms for Fledgling
|Fledgling||young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying|
View English words with the unique letters used in fledgling. Words With The Letters Defgiln
Fledgling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters