- Types Of Speech
- You can use cardinal as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Cardinal
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, c, d, i, l, n, and r, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters di. Cardinal starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, car, card, cardi, and the ending characters are l, al, nal, inal, dinal, ..
- Crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- School Grade
- Cardinal is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Cardinal in Pig Latin is said as "ardinalcay or ardinalcway".
- c | a | r | d | i | n | a | l
- ca | ar | rd | di | in | na | al
- car | ard | rdi | din | ina | nal
- card | ardi | rdin | dina | inal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- a variable color averaging a vivid red
- (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- the number of elements in a mathematical set;
denotes a quantity but not the order
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- serving as an essential component;
"a cardinal rule";
"the central cause of the problem";
"an example that was fundamental to the argument";
"computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
- Article Examples
- being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order;
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Algorithmic||of or relating to or having the characteristics of an algorithm|
|Aliquot||an integer that is an exact divisor of some quantity|
"4 is an aliquot part of 12"
View all cognitive synonyms for Cardinal
|Cardinal||crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male|
View English words with the unique letters used in cardinal. Words With The Letters Acdilnr
|Finch||any of numerous small songbirds with short stout bills adapted for crushing seeds|
Cardinal Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters