- Types Of Speech
- You can use central as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Central
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters a, c, e, l, n, r, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Central starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ce, cen, cent, centr, and the ending characters are l, al, ral, tral, ntral, ..
- A workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- Is central a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Central in Pig Latin is said as "entralcay or entralcway".
- c | e | n | t | r | a | l
- ce | en | nt | tr | ra | al
- cen | ent | ntr | tra | ral
- cent | entr | ntra | tral
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
- Article Examples
- in or near a center or constituting a center;
the inner area;
"a central position";
"central heating and air conditioning"
- used in the description of a place that in the middle of another place;
"the people of central and Northern Europe";
"country in central Africa"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- centrally located and easy to reach;
"the central city has good bus service";
"the shop has a central location"
- serving as an essential component;
"a cardinal rule";
"the central cause of the problem";
"an example that was fundamental to the argument";
"computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
|Abaxial||facing away from the axis of an organ or organism|
"the abaxial surface of a leaf is the underside or side facing away from the stem"
|Abo||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aborigine||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Accented||used of syllables or musical beats|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Alveolar||a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge|
View all cognitive synonyms for Central
|Central||a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication|
View English words with the unique letters used in central. Words With The Letters Acelnrt
|Work||activity directed toward making or doing something|
"she checked several points needing further work"
|Workplace||a place where work is done|
"he arrived at work early today"
|Centrex||(CENTRal EXchange) a kind of telephone exchange|
|Patchboard||telephone central where circuits are completed with patchcords|
|Plugboard||telephone central where circuits are completed with patchcords|
|Switchboard||telephone central where circuits are completed with patchcords|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Central (7 letters)||9||12||central|
|Crenelate (9 letters)||11 +2||14 +2||crenelate|
|Reluctant (9 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||reluctant|
|Crenulate (9 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||calenture|
|Centrally (9 letters)||14 +5||17 +5||centrally|
|Calenture (9 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||calenture|
Central Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters