- Types Of Speech
- You can use case as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Case
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, c, e, and s, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters as. Case starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, ca, cas, and the ending characters are e, se, ase, ..
- A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Case is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is case a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Case in Pig Latin is said as "asecay or asecway".
- c | a | s | e
- ca | as | se
- cas | ase
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy;
"the family brought suit against the landlord"
- a portable container for carrying several objects;
"the musicians left their instrument cases backstage"
- a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow;
"the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase"
- the enclosing frame around a door or window opening;
"the casings had rotted away and had to be replaced"
- the housing or outer covering of something;
"the clock has a walnut case"
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- the actual state of things;
"that was not the case"
- nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument;
"he stated his case clearly"
- a problem requiring investigation;
"Perry Mason solved the case of the missing heir"
- an occurrence of something;
"it was a case of bad judgment";
"another instance occurred yesterday";
"but there is always the famous example of the Smiths"
- a person requiring professional services;
"a typical case was the suburban housewife described by a marriage counselor"
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities);
"a real character";
"a strange character";
"a friendly eccentric";
"the capable type";
"a mental case"
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures;
someone who is an object of investigation;
"the subjects for this investigation were selected randomly";
"the cases that we studied were drawn from two different communities"
- the quantity contained in a case
- a special set of circumstances;
"in that event, the first possibility is excluded";
"it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"
- a specific state of mind that is temporary;
"a case of the jitters"
- Verb Examples
- enclose in, or as if in, a case;
"my feet were encased in mud"
- look over, usually with the intention to rob;
"They men cased the housed"
|Ablative||the case indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument or manner or place of the action described by the verb|
|Accommodate||make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose|
"Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
|Accouter||provide with military equipment|
View all cognitive synonyms for Case
|Case||a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy|
"the family brought suit against the landlord"
View English words with the unique letters used in case. Words With The Letters Aces
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Litigate||institute legal proceedings against|
file a suit against
"He was warned that the district attorney would process him"
"She actioned the company for discrimination"
|Process||a particular course of action intended to achieve a result|
"the procedure of obtaining a driver''s license"
"it was a process of trial and error"
|Sue||French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857)|
|Proceeding||(law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked|
|Proceedings||(law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked|
|Countersuit||a suit brought against someone who has sued you|
|Moot||a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise;|
"he organized the weekly moot"
View All Names For Case
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cause (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||sauce|
|Access (6 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||access|
|Case (4 letters)||6||7||case|
|Cayuse (6 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||cayuse|
|Sauce (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||sauce|
|Caste (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||caste|
|Stacte (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||stacte|
|Cease (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||cease|
|Accuse (6 letters)||10 +4||13 +6||accuse|
|Causey (6 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||cayuse|
|Cesta (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||caste|
|Aeacus (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||aeacus|
|Casey (5 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||casey|
|Causes (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||ceusas|
Case Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters