- Types Of Speech
- You can use cat as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Cat
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, c, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Cat starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, and the ending characters are t, at, ..
- A method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- School Grade
- Cat is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is cat a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cat in Pig Latin is said as "atcay or atcway".
- c | a | t
- ca | at
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar;
- any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- a large vehicle that is driven by caterpillar tracks;
frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- a whip with nine knotted cords;
"British sailors feared the cat"
- the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea;
has the effect of a euphoric stimulant;
"in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
- a spiteful woman gossip;
"what a cat she is!"
- an informal term for a youth or man;
"a nice guy";
"the guy's only doing it for some doll"
- Verb Examples
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth;
"After drinking too much, the students vomited";
"He purged continuously";
"The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
- beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
|Abyssinian||a small slender short-haired breed of African origin having brownish fur with a reddish undercoat|
|Angora||a long-haired breed similar to the Persian cat|
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Argus||large brilliantly patterned East Indian pheasant|
View all cognitive synonyms for Cat
|Act||something that people do or cause to happen|
|CAT||a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis|
View English words with the unique letters used in cat. Words With The Letters Act
View All Names For Cat
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Act (3 letters)||5||6||act|
|CAT (3 letters)||5||6||act|
|Tact (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||tact|
|Tacca (5 letters)||9 +4||11 +5||tacca|
|Catty (5 letters)||10 +5||10 +4||catty|
|Acta (4 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||acta|
|Atc (3 letters)||5||6||act|
Cat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters