- Types Of Speech
- You can use kat as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kat
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, k, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Kat starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ka, and the ending characters are t, at, ..
- The leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant; "in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
- School Grade
- Kat is set as a kindergarten word that starts with k, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is kat a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kat in Pig Latin is said as "atkay or atkway".
- k | a | t
- ka | at
- Word Gram
|Kat||the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea|
has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
"in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
View English words with the unique letters used in kat. Words With The Letters Akt
|Stimulant||a drug that temporarily quickens some vital process|
View All Names For Kat
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kat (3 letters)||7||7||kat|
|Zakat (5 letters)||18 +11||18 +11||zakat|
|Yakut (5 letters)||12 +5||12 +5||yakut|
|Kyat (4 letters)||11 +4||10 +3||kyat|
|Taka (4 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||taka|
Kat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters