- Types Of Speech
- You can use cod as a noun, adverb, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Cod
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters c, d, and o, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Cod starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, and the ending characters are d, od, ..
- Major food fish of arctic and cold-temperate waters
- Old English
- School Grade
- Cod is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is cod a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cod in Pig Latin is said as "odcay or odcway".
- c | o | d
- co | od
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- major food fish of arctic and cold-temperate waters
- lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish;
usually baked or poached
- the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- Verb Examples
- harass with persistent criticism or carping;
"The children teased the new teacher";
"Don't ride me so hard over my failure";
"His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- fool or hoax;
"The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone";
"You can't fool me!"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- payment due by the recipient on delivery;
"a collect call";
"the letter came collect";
"a cod parcel"
- Adverb Examples
- collecting the charges upon delivery;
"mail a package C.O.D."
|Cod||major food fish of arctic and cold-temperate waters|
|DoC||the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (including management of the census and the patent office)|
created in 1913
|COD||major food fish of arctic and cold-temperate waters|
View English words with the unique letters used in cod. Words With The Letters Cdo
|Gadoid||a soft-finned fish of the family Gadidae|
|Burbot||elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth|
|Cusk||elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth|
|Eelpout||elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth|
View All Hyponyms For Cod
|Gadus||type genus of the Gadidae: the typical codfishes|
View All Names For Cod
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Draco (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||draco|
|Cod (3 letters)||6||7||cod|
|Scrod (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||cords|
|CD WO (5 letters)|
|Cord (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||cord|
|Cords (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||cords|
|Caddo (5 letters)||9 +3||10 +3||caddo|
|Coda (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||aocd|
|DoC (3 letters)||6||7||cod|
|Crowd (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||crowd|
|Cody (4 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||cody|
|Octad (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||acdot|
|Cods (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||cods|
|Duroc (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||duroc|
|Cordy (5 letters)||11 +5||11 +4||cordy|
Cod Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters