- Types Of Speech
- You can use commonwealth as a noun in a sentence.
- About Commonwealth
- A 3 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, l, m, n, o, t, and w, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters nw. Commonwealth starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comm, commo, and the ending characters are h, th, lth, alth, ealth, . Commonwealth is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation''s capitol"; "the country''s largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, commonwealth has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are common, and wealth.
- Pig Latin
- Commonwealth in Pig Latin is said as "ommonwealthcay or ommonwealthcway".
- c | o | m | m | o | n | w | e | a | l | t | h
- co | om | mm | mo | on | nw | we | ea | al | lt | th
- com | omm | mmo | mon | onw | nwe | wea | eal | alt | lth
- comm | ommo | mmon | monw | onwe | nwea | weal | ealt | alth
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a politically organized body of people under a single government;
"the state has elected a new president";
"students who had come to the nation's capitol";
"the country's largest manufacturer";
"an industrialized land"
- a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them
- a world organization of autonomous states that are united in allegiance to a central power but are not subordinate to it or to one another
- the official name of some states in the United States (Massachusetts and Pennsylvania and Virginia and Kentucky) and associated territories (Puerto Rico)
|Absolutism||the doctrine of an absolute being|
|Ally||a friendly nation|
|Archduchy||the domain controlled by an archduke or archduchess|
|Aristocracy||the most powerful members of a society|
|Autarchy||a political system governed by a single individual|
|Authoritarianism||a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Commonwealth
|Commonwealth||a politically organized body of people under a single government|
"the state has elected a new president"
"students who had come to the nation''s capitol"
"the country''s largest manufacturer"
"an industrialized land"
View English words with the unique letters used in commonwealth. Words With The Letters Acehlmnotw
Commonwealth Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With H