- Types Of Speech
- You can use constipation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Constipation
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, i, n, o, p, s, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ip. Constipation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cons, const, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- Pig Latin
- Constipation in Pig Latin is said as "onstipationcay or onstipationcway".
- c | o | n | s | t | i | p | a | t | i | o | n
- co | on | ns | st | ti | ip | pa | at | ti | io | on
- con | ons | nst | sti | tip | ipa | pat | ati | tio | ion
- cons | onst | nsti | stip | tipa | ipat | pati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels;
can be a symptom of intestinal obstruction or diverticulitis
|Abatement||the act of abating|
"laws enforcing noise abatement"
|Abating||decreasing in amount or intensity|
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Adulteration||the act of adulterating (especially the illicit substitution of one substance for another)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Constipation
|Constipation||the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)|
View English words with the unique letters used in constipation. Words With The Letters Acinopst
|Blunt||make less lively, intense, or vigorous|
impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
"Terror blunted her feelings"
"deaden a sound"
|Deaden||convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil|
|Degradation||changing to a lower state (a less respected state)|
Constipation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N